The State of New South Wales, acting through Centre for Work Health and Safety, supports and encourages the reuse of its publicly funded information, and endorses the use of the Australian Governments Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
All Centre for Work Health and Safety material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence, except as noted below or otherwise indicated. Please give attribution in this form:
© State of New South Wales Centre for Work Health and Safety. For current information go to http://www.centreforwhs.nsw.gov.au.
We also request that you observe and retain any copyright or related notices that may accompany this material as part of the attribution.
Material on this website not licensed under the Creative Commons Licence
The following material available from this website is not licensed under the Creative Commons licence:
- the State’s Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons Licence)
- any third party material unless expressly stated to be published under a Creative Commons Licence
- any material that is expressly stated to be published subject to specified conditions other than the Creative Commons Licence.
Linking to our website
We welcome links from your site to this website. If you plan to create a link, please follow these guidelines conditions:
- links must be to the homepage or other high level page
- logos, emblems and trademarks of the NSW Government and/or Centre for Work Health and Safety must not be used for web linking purposes
- the website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own site
- you must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement of your organisation, services or products by the NSW Government and/or Centre for Work Health and Safety
- you must not pass off content from this website as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the website (see our copyright notice above).
The NSW Government and Centre for Work Health and Safety disclaim, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information contained on this website. This includes but is not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The NSW Government and Centre for Work Health and Safety do not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of the information contained on this website.
This website contains links to other websites which contain information collated and presented by government agencies, third-party organisations and individuals. The NSW Government and Centre for Work Health and Safety do not warrant or represent that linked sites are complete, current, reliable or free from error. The NSW Government and Centre for Work Health and Safety do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you might incur as a result of the use of or reliance upon materials in the linked sites.
Bearing in mind the importance of freedom of expression to our democratic society, the NSW Government does not necessarily endorse or support the views, opinions, standards or information expressed at the linked sites. Similarly, you should not interpret the absence of a link from the NSW Government site to any particular third-party site as a criticism or comment by the NSW Government on the provider or content of that site.
Requests relating to the copyright on this website should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org